You want to have an adventure, get international experience and make a new step in your career? This is your chance to move to one of the richest, most modern and safest countries in the world – UAE! This is a well-paid job in a high-tech environment!
Abu Dhabi is a modern city that offers a vibrant lifestyle in an extremely safe and family-friendly environment. There are lots of opportunities for international food, café’s, shopping and entertainment. Fine white sandy beaches with long boardwalks and excellent weather.
Our client is a Canadian IT company focused on cutting-edge security technology. You will join a 35 member international team based in Abu Dhabi, including very highly skilled and dynamic technologists, lead by 2 PHDs, to design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and develop their team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make the Internet safer and better for all:
- You will be part of a friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture
- You will do top-tier, innovative work with exposure to leading-edge technologies and products
- You will get training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- You will receive a compensation package, base plus benefits, to 70.000 Euro, depending on the talent, potential, and experience. This is a net amount as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country
- Your benefits include an allowances for relocation, housing, children’s school and travel home
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
You will design , develop and execute automated manual tests
You will maintain existing automated tests and automation framework
You will create test documentation and test reports for the team
Your Experience/ Skills
We expect you to have experienced in a broad range of information system technologies, methodologies and practices:
- ISTQB Basic
- at least 3-4+ years of in-depth Software Quality Engineering/Assurance work
- knowledge of Python Or Java for testing purposes
- hand on experience with Selenium / Appium /
- solid knowledge of SQL and Scripting
- able to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong problem –solving and analytical skills
- experience in Android automation
Some Nice To have Experience / Skills
- Telecom / Big Data background
- Scrum experience
If you’re interested to learn more, don’t hesitate to send your cover letter and CV to recruit (at) praguestartupconsulting.com.
or fill in the following form: