About The Company:
You will be working for a UK Startup company focusing on research services. You will work with young, experienced professionals, with offices in London and Prague. You will be part of a team of 10 developers to work out of modern offices in the Prague City Centre business complex.
About Your Work:
Your work will be to help extract valuable data that is buried in thousands of disparate reports, filings, and websites, and make this data available from beautiful, well-designed interfaces. This includes data mining, data scraping, data analysis and presentation. You will learn much and grow as a developer.
You like working with Python, agile software development and data mining. You want to make an impact in a funded, fast growing RegTech start-up. You’ll be working closely with our diverse team of governance analysts and product designers. As part of an international 10-person team based in Prague, you will have the chance to develop the product from the start and learn and grow with the company.
Juniors, graduates, freelancers / contractors welcome!
Some of our benefits:
- project combining data mining and financial space, two dynamic and growing fields
- international environment but startup feel
- experienced startup managers and experts from UK
- skills training, mentoring and monitoring for growth and learning
- beautiful offices in the center of Prague
- daily use of English in the office
- friendly group of international colleagues
- flexible working hours – come and go
- choose your own gear
- 28 days of paid vacation
- competitive salary & employee ownership schemes
- evening deskbeers & office video game consoles
- Coding skills in Python or TypeScript
- at least 1-2 years experience writing quality code
- a familiarity with relational databases and ORMs
- a familiarity either in Django or Angular
- Juniors, graduates, freelancers / contractors welcome!
All candidates should be based in (or willing to relocate to) Prague. We sponsor visas.
If you’re interested to learn more, please send your cover letter and CV to recruit (at) praguestartupconsulting.com.
or fill in the following form: