You want to be evolved into a fantastic work culture, have an adventure, get international experience and make a new step in your career? This is your chance to move to one of the richest, most modern and safest countries in the world – UAE! This is a well-paid job in a high-tech environment! Abu Dhabi is a modern city that offers a vibrant lifestyle in an extremely safe and family-friendly environment. There are lots of opportunities for international food, café’s, shopping and entertainment. Fine white sandy beaches with long boardwalks and excellent weather.
Our client is a Canadian IT company focused on cutting-edge security technology. You will join a 35 member international team based in Abu Dhabi, including very highly skilled and dynamic technologists, lead by 2 PHDs, who design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and develop their team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make the Internet safer and better for all:
- You will be part of a friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture
- You will do top-tier, innovative work with exposure to leading-edge technologies and products
- You will get training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- You will receive a compensation package, base plus benefits, of 60-70.000 Euro, depending on the talent, potential, and experience. This is a net amount as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country
- Your benefits include an allowances for relocation, housing, children’s school and travel home
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
Your work will be to:
- You will provide remote and on-site customer support and services for the companies products
- You will participate in product installations and the related repair and maintenance activities
- You will diagnose and correct any hardware and software issues or malfunctions
- You will help update the technical manual and reference guides with the recent product updates and developments
Your experience and skills:
- You have at least 3 years experience in supporting large distributed enterprise systems
- You have good at troubleshooting applications on a Linux environment
- You have experience and knowledge troubleshooting Network LAN and WAN connectivity
- You have experience in Unix shell and Perl scripting or related
- You can work as on-call support as well as occasional shift and weekend work
- You are self-directed, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You have excellent written and oral English
- You are ready to travel 50% annually
Some Desired Skills and Experience:
- Linux system administration supporting mult
iple servers in a diverse client/server computing environment
- Experience with Big Data platform technologies
- Experienced with virtual server design and implementation
If you’re interested to learn more, please send your cover letter and CV to recruit (at) praguestartupconsulting.com.
or fill in the following form:
** Due to security clearance, only EU NATIONALS will be considered for this vacancy**